The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Take it on the road in style


My cup cabinet is laced with boring black or stainless steel travel mugs. Lets face it, my current mugs do nothing to brighten my morning except for the magical mood lifter (caffeine) that is inside. I'm guessing there are more MOBsters that could use a little extra joy with their cup of joe. So, when I found these beauties they became this week's Queen Goody!
This 16 ounce insulated travel mug features a stainless steel lining with sleek acrylic exterior covering a classic black/white damask printed glossy insert with single letter monogram. The push-lid seals tightly to the cup with a rubber ring and a no-spill sliding sip cover keeps your beverage from splashing out when closed.
Mugs also come in Pink & Green or Blue & Brown.
And to top it off, each mug comes in a coordinating gift box - in case you want to give one away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home