The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Monday, April 28, 2008

Managed Chaos

I need help getting my chaos organized! There are toys everywhere, constant crumbs on the floor and a stack of papers on the kitchen counter. But, no matter how many times I pick up the toys, my toddler is right behind me pulling them out again. I can sweep the floor, but one snack later there are crumbs strung out. After a day full of play dates, errands, etc; dinner is prepared, cleaned and baths are given, my stack of papers is still in the same spot. Wait, the pile has grown, because I just keep throwing that days mail right on top. Ughhh! I can't be the only one, can I?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Brookecp said…

    I have piles that have their own piles. I do not know how to tame it. Each day when the kids arrive home from school - more paper is added to the piles and I too have a toddler who undoes all I have cleaned. Ugh - it is never ending!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home