The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Mommy Dearest

If you weren't already aware... Mother's day is THIS weekend!

Even though I'm a mom now, I still feel like this holiday isn't for me. Worries about getting my mom, step-mom and mother-in-law gifts, getting the guest room ready for mom, cleaning the house and preparing Sunday morning brunch for the Grandmas. Ughh, where is my day of rest and relaxation?!



If you are in need of a gift still, I found a couple of fun items on the web. Check out this charming cottage birdhouse for the mom who enjoys bird watching. Or for the mom who grows her own herbs, this Herb garden is beautiful in the windowsill. And you can never go wrong with some bubbly and truffles packaged in a basket and delivered right to her door. But, hurry you only have a few days left. Whether you have a busy Mother's Day on your horizon or a day of rest, I wish all you mamas the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home