The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Monday, May 12, 2008

Morning Yummies

Good Morning Mobsters, I sure hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!
We enjoyed having the family over for breakfast to celebrate Moms & Grandmas.

I found a few new recipes that I used yesterday for breakfast (compliments of Rachel Ray's Magazine). I made a yummy Stuffed French Toast that was a hit. Instead of peanut butter and chocolate, we opted for a Nutella & banana slices concoction and then cream cheese & blueberries for a second choice. Both were really tasty and worth trying!

I also tried a new recipe for Iced Cafe Mocha, it was easy and delicious, once I got the water measurement figured out. The recipe says to brew with 4 cups of water, which really means 4 coffee pot cups of water. I made the mistake of first brewing with 4 measuring cups of water. I'm going to make this one again and keep it in the fridge so I can sip on some anytime of the day instead of making an expensive trip to Starbucks!


Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home