The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Monday, October 09, 2006

Things We Love

I thought I would make a list this week of all the products I've been lucky enough to try lately. These are all products you can buy online right now!

Today I want to tell you about Vintage Body Spa. Their light and creamy Wherever Body Cream comes in several delicious scents and feels oh-so-good on dry skin. Perfect addition to your skin care regimen as the dry weather starts to blow in.

A bargain at $12 for an 8 oz. container, loaded with organic Aloe Vera and a non-greasy formula. Check it out and try for yourself. Cranberry & Fig, Vanilla Chai, and more yummy smells to choose from. You will see why the Wherever Body Cream from Vintage Body spa is one of my favorite things this week.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger Vintage Indie said…

    Thank you so much for featuring our WHEREVER Body Cream on your wonderful blog! We appreciate it!

    ~Gabreial

     

Post a Comment

<< Home