The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

No More Sex

Hello! It's been a while since I've posted. Busy getting used to our new routine with school and sports.
So about all this sex business? It's over. I've had all I'll ever get. I've watched every episode of Sex and the City and am now completely beside myself that it's over.

I'll never know if Carrie and Big actually make it as a couple and produce babies with big heads and a great sense of shoe style. And how will I know how to put together outfits made of pieces that look hideous on their own, yet somehow coordinate as a unit? Though I think the secret is actually in the shoes. If your shoes are fabulous enough, no one seems to look at what else you're wearing.

Where will the world get their latest trends if we no longer have Carrie Bradshaw to lead us? No more fabulous necklace pendants to make the masses rush to the nearest mall.

Thank goodness for TIVO, for now I have some of my favorite episodes to reminisce with the Manhattan girls. Sex...I'll miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home