The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday Fab Finds - Petunia's

This cute little shop just a click away on the web has 20% off everything in the boutique! 2 Fresh Petunia's is definitely for the fashionable momma with fresh and fun designs.

Colorful diaper bags, wipe container covers and even regular bags for every day use. I like this black and white bag as that's the color combo this fall/winter..plus it would match just about everything I have.

On the days I want to feel a little more fun and sassy, plus need to take along the kitchen sink, I'd pick this fabulously colored creation. Measuring 12 x 17 x 5, the Mexican Dreams bag is large enough for the necessary items for me and the kiddos. Regularly $98, now just 78.40. A great deal for an original, handmade design.

Check out what my friends over at 2 Fresh Petunia's have in their fun little shop. Enjoy the super discount and have a Fab Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home