The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sleep You Little Monster!

Our baby monster is a bit resistant to sleep. Actually, he sleeps well for a few hours at a time. But it's the in-between time that is killing me. I'm sure I'll jinx myself by typing this, but the last few nights he's only woken once in the night, but then at 5:15 a.m. he's ready to be done with that sleeping business. ACK!


I just came across this book and web site, The Lullaby Baby Sleep Plan. If you've tried it, please tell us all how it went. After reading the site FAQ page, I've realized my WOO (Window Of Opportunity) is closed after 2 months. They say their plan can still work for me, I just have to be more diligent. Do I have it in me? I'm not sure. My kids seem to wait until 2 or 3 years of age to sleep thru the night. At least that's our pattern with the first two.

I'm just so tired and so cranky. Most of the friends I have now have only known me since I have had kids. I wonder how much they'll love being around me once I get some sleep. Seven years without sleep has taken it's toll on this mama. Share your sleep secrets with the Queen Mum...PLEASE! Nite nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home