The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Deal Maker

It's 8 a.m. and I just put our little guy down for a nap. Why so early? Because he's been up since 5 a.m., AGAIN! I don't know what to do with this guy. He's nearly 15 mos. old. He goes to bed around 8 p.m., so he's slept for about 9 hrs...I guess I'd wake at 5 too. Do I need to cut out that all important morning nap and go to one nap a day? He is desperate for that morning nap though.

I think I need to strike a deal with the little dude. Negotiate some bargains, make a deal.
"So listen little dude, I'll give you thirty minutes of running around with no diaper if you give me thirty more minutes of snooze time."
"No deal? Ok."
"How about I slip a little chocolate in your sippy cup?"
Now we're getting somewhere.
Tell me your tips and hints girls. I'm going crazy here. Well yeah, crazier. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home