The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Friday, June 02, 2006

Bag It

Today I'm in the mood for something colorful and fun. That is why I started poking around at PurplePinkandOrange.com. They have this cute new mod design handbag that is a totally reasonable price for me at $35. I'm not one of those $300 purse chicks. Just doesn't go well with crushed up crackers and leaking sippy cups. I'm more likely to buy a design like this one (pictured) that will make me smile when I look at it and not cry if the baby spits up on it. And anyway, at PurplePinkandOrange they recommend using a home dry-cleaning kit - how clever! Even I can do that.

I also like some of their larger bags that are 12 x 15 x 5. Great for carrying mom's things, plus diaper, wipes, snack, etc.
I recommend checking out their goodies if you want a treat for yourself that won't break the bank.
Have a wonderful weekend friends. Don't forget to enter our new contest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home