The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tuesday, Boy Stuff - Great Summer Toy!

School isn't out for two more days and already I'm desperate to entertain the boys. Sunday was hot here and we needed something for the boys to do that involved outdoors and an umbrella. Off to Toys R Us!

I was prepared to spend $100 because it had to be a large toy. I was thrilled to find a sand/water play table WITH umbrella for $80! Of course we had to buy extra toys for the baby, extra fish and boats for the water side of the table, and therefore spent over $100, but I think it's going to be worth it. They have logged at least 2 hrs a day on the table already. Even the baby loves it! The table comes to his under arms so he can reach in and splash, grab toys, etc. The umbrella is large enough to keep them relatively covered and cool so they can play longer. That's worth the $80 right there!

Now I can sit outside and get a tan...ahem..I mean work, while the kiddos (and half the neighborhood) play safely in the yard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home