The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Friday, May 26, 2006

Sale at Versamae Luxe

I was running out the door then realized I'd forgotten to give you your Friday Fab Find. I was so excited to not only find a FAB Find, but a quick one too.

Our friends at Versamae Luxe are doing some Spring cleaning and giving you fabulous discounts on great bath and body products. Versamae Luxe carries some great brands that you need to get to know. Like the BPure Bubble Bath, regularly $12 is now just $5! What a steal.

And I LOVE bath bombs. Try the Jillian With a J's tiramisu or wedding cake bath bombs. Yum yum. Nothing like smelling like a fabulous dessert! Reg. $5.50, now just $3.50.

I love a good sale and the one going on now at Versamae Luxe is certainly worth checking out. Summer time is hard on us mommies. I know several of my queen friends with some funky feet. Do us all a favor girls...get some great body products at Versamae Luxe and treat your feet before you start showing off your new sandals. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home