The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Friday, October 13, 2006

It's Fab Friday!

Sales sales, who has the sales? By Friday I am ready to reward myself for another week of keeping all my children fed, clothed appropriately, bathed occasionally and having not lost a single one of them! I deserve to fill my weekend with a bit of shopping. Online of course because I have not managed to make my own self presentable, again.

First stop is for note cards. No time to make your own? Still show some creativity and thoughtfulness by stocking up on these adorable cards from ZeVin Creations. I love this Autumn Flowers creation fit for the most thankful of thank you notes, or a special hello.

ZeVin also has the option to custom order your special occasion cards. A perfect way to get a jump on the holidays.


Next stop, birthday presents for a few friends. Being the Bargain-Betty that I am, I quickly score a sale page at Yndigo Designs. Very unique jewelry creations. I love this wood bangle. Usually I find rounded bangles but I've never seen one like this. And at only $14.40, a total bargain! Check out all the other beautiful pieces on sale before they are gone!

I hope that helps your shopping go just a little more smoothly. Enjoy your fab finds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home