The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Bad Blogger

I am a terrible, horrible blogger. Suddenly I can't keep up with anything. Well, that's not true. I'm simply starting too many things at once. Like now, for instance...I've decided to drag out all my scrapbooking stuff and set it all up in the kitchen. What I failed to fully admit, is how much of that stuff I have. Maybe I should set it up in the garage and simply sell it. I'd surely make several hundred dollars and not even see a dent in the mess.

So that is what consumes me right now. Tomorrow it will be something new, I'm sure. I do have some wonderful products to tell you about, so I'll probably do that tomorrow. I now hear the pitter patter of little feet in the kitchen above, which can only mean that the baby prince is near my paper goods and probably about to make a large dent in my scrapping fortune.

Good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home