The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Poor Choices

I'm always on the boys about "poor choices" vs. "good choices". Well.. today they are having quiet time away from mommy because mommy made a poor choice of her own. It involved a good friend, some decent wine, and lots of laughs. I'm clearly out of practice if I feel this badly after a few glasses of mommy-juice. If the boys could talk any louder right now, I'd be amazed, and I think my head would pop off. Yes...very bad choice. Hmmm, now that I think of it, my friend is the one who brought the wine. I think we'll make this her fault. She is clearly the one who made the poor choice, right? ha ha. Next time I should do the shopping.
Luckily it's vacation bible school week. Each morning the neighbor takes the boys to 'get their God on'. It's been nice to spend time with baby. You know...the quiet one who doesn't sing itsy-bitsy spider off key, or whistle in the van. I know...it's only a matter of time when he's screaming with the rest of them. For now, I'm treasuring this last week of his first year. My little man turns 1 year old next Thursday. Boo hoo!!!!!!
Cheers friends. This momma is taking an aspirin and a nap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home