The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Boy picks ~ Great BOY cards!

I am so tired of the theme party invitations. My oldest son had the Harry Potter theme and loved it, ugh. Next birthday I want to go a bit more personal so I've been shopping for unique invitation cards. I'll admit, there are a TON of sites doing this now, and all are pretty creative.

Before you decide on your next party invitation, check out SkyartCards.com. Skyart can do amazing things with a few photos and some graphics. Instead of a list of designs to choose from, they encourage you to let them create a one-of-a-kind design for your one-of-a-kind kid.

Send a few photos and let Skyart Cards work a little magic. I like this magic much more than the Potter version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home