The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Cat is Away

This is going to be short and sweet. The cat is away on business and the mice are totally playing me up. The prince who is usually quite chilled was a monster yesterday. He has a secret supply of sugar hidden somewhere in the castle. I'm sure of it.

On the flip side...the oldest prince, usually the wildest, was so sweet yesterday. He fixed breakfast for all of us! He's only 6! My breakfast was cereal (mushy because it sat so long). The middle prince had a gourmet meal prepared for him - waffles with sliced strawberries. I'm serious! I'm going to try submitting my order ahead of time. I'd love fresh strawberries.

I have to go do some cleaning now. My 3 yr old prince is making some headway on potty training, which means there is pee everywhere BUT the toilet bowl right now. Perhaps I should lock the bathrooms, leaving just one for the boys. That would cut my cleaning time down by 75%! Brilliant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home