The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday- My Favorite

Ok, Monday isn't exactly my favorite, but since shopping season is here, I'm sharing some of my favorite things this week.

First, I'm really digging this all-in-one body and hair shampoo by HPO Spa Treatments. I love it because, at the gym, it's one less bottle I have to drag into the shower. It's light, smells wonderful, and gets me clean. Bottom line, that's the important part. Right? My hair feels squeeky clean and not full of residue, like I thought it may with an all-in-one. And it makes my shower just a little quicker now too.

I've also tried their body lotion and butter drops. Both yummy moisture treatments for my body and have that lovely signature HPO essential oil scents. These would make a great stocking stuffer!

Keep checking back for more of my tried-and-true favorites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home