The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Friday, November 03, 2006

Boogie Nights

Oh My Goodness! I did such a non-mom thing last night and it was fantastic! Don't you ever just want to go out and have fun with the girls like you did when you were younger, without children? So what is stopping you?
Nothing was stopping me last night. I got the baby to bed so hubby just had the older two boys. I figured since they were all in bed, I'd have myself a grand time, and girl-friends....I boogied my booty for hours. How refreshing to not give a hoot about dating and hooking up while at a club! I danced how I wanted to dance, my hair became a mess, I got hot and sweaty and I didn't care because it was so much fun. I got a better work out than I've had at the gym in ages.
So in the spirit of mental and physical wellness, I urge you to go out after 9 pm. Find a club with a fantastic DJ, some great food and hopping dance floor. Then go shake that booty baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home