The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Good reads

I'm currently enthralled with Angels & Demons, the prequel to DaVinci Code. Loved that one too, by the way. This isn't a book for the faint of heart, and you need to sit down to really read it. Not one for reading while shouting at the kids.

For great summer reads I recommend getting all of Janet Evanovich's books. I say all, because you will be so addicted that you will not want to stop to go get the next one. Her character, Stephanie Plum, is so darn hilarious and seems to have trouble keeping cars intact - as in, not blown up. Add to that her wacky grandmother, who is often packing a gun, plus several other fantastic (and some sexy) characters, and you have many laugh-out-loud moments.

Stephanie's is such a life so entirely different than mine, that I can't help but love escaping to it. Of course I have read every one of them and can no longer go to my happy place. But I'd love for you to do so then tell me all about it.
Janet, if you're reading this, never stop writing about Stephanie. I can't wait to read more. Please promise another sexy meeting with Ranger. That bit got me by for weeks!
Read on girls. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home