The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Slackin'

I almost hope that everyone is out keeping the kids busy and not noticing that I totally blew off blogging yesterday. My own kids are driving my crazy, my other biz is nutty-busy right now, and I just didn't have anything important to tell you. Actually I received a huge box of samples and goodies yesterday that I will be indulging in for the next week or more. I'll have some fabulous review topics for next week for sure!
We've got a small family vacation planned that we leave for this afternoon, so I'm cramming in a few Fab Friday Finds to get you thru the long-weekend I'm taking.

Weekend Jewelry - buy anything at Weekend Jewelry, then email them for a free pair of earrings to add to tyour goodies! The special offer is good through Monday, August 14. Everything on the site is included in the offer - all you have to do is email for the free earrings. One per customer.

The Soap Lounge - big sale on Facial Tea. Regularly $7 for a 12 oz jar, now only $4! Detoxify your skin from the harsh elements of mother nature!! Thru August, while supplies last.

The Monkey and Me - Free Shipping! Fellow mother of a boy runs this shop and has some great duds for boys.

Enjoy these great deals and the weekend ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home