The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Some like it hot

Did you know that if you give a baby spicy food, that it will probably be spicy coming out as well? I've only recently had the pleasure of learning this fact first-hand. Have you tried those pepper-jack doritos? They are ok. Baby (who is 1) wanted some because I had them. Fine, "this will teach you a lesson," I thought. Nope. He wanted more and more. He's the third kid, I'd probably let him eat chocolate pie for dinner if it kept him quiet. So I gave him more chips.

Well, now I'm being punished today. Ugh. Note to self, no spicy chips for baby.

Another thing I learned...check pockets before washing clothes. Silly putty does not come out of jeans that have been washed and dried. But I am so terrified of reaching into those tiny little pockets. There's no telling what might be hidden or, worse, squashed in there. I think I need to train the boys to turn their pockets inside out before throwing clothes into the wash. Ick.

What have you learned from being a Queen MOBster lately? I'd love to hear your stories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home