The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Recipe Review


Okay Queens, I've started testing out some of the recipes from Deceptively Delicious. I'm awaiting a response from the book's publishers if I can publish a few of the yummiest ones here in the blog. (I can't afford getting sued!).

My first attempt was at the Aloha Chicken Skewers. It uses sweet potato puree and pineapple puree. Instead of doing the purees myself, I just bought some baby food to speed up the process. The taste result: My boys, kiddo & husband, gobbled these up. I thought it was okay. I don't care for sweet potatoes, and I could still taste it. Overall, if you don't mind sweet potatoes, it sure was a hit at our dinner table!

Until I have an okay, I can only tell you if I recommend it or not. If you want to try out some recipes yourself, go and check it out from your local library for free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home