The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A Sexy Surprise

Today's Queen goody literally fell in my lap. Seriously, my mother-in-law dropped a pink bottle in my lap and told me to try it. It was a travel size of Victoria's Secret So Sexy Shampoo. I thought it would be just like any other shampoo, smells good in the shower, but once you dry your hair you can no longer smell it. The next day I gave it a shot... I Loved it! This shampoo smells great and gives your hair a gentle cleansing while removing styling product build-up. My hair had more life and bounce. Also, I could smell my bouncy tresses all day, this shampoo is like perfume for your hair! (but not overpowering). They offer So Sexy for Fine, Normal and Dry & Damaged hair, so there is a potion for every Queen! I highly recommend trying it.

Get any 3 So Sexy products for $21 - look here for the deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home