The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Thursday, February 28, 2008

On my knees for a Please

Heaven help me… my darling son and I have had a few stand off’s these past couple days. I am trying to get him to say “Please” when he wants something. But he has a different agenda. Instead of simply saying “please”, he turns to throwing a tantrum. I tell him if he says “please” he can have whatever it might be he is asking for at the time. Instead he continues with the tantrum and I don’t give into him. Whew, what a struggle for one small word. I haven’t quite figured out why that word is so hard for him to say…. Maybe it is just him expressing his independence and choosing what he wants to say at the moment. I’m guessing he will catch on soon, especially if he won’t get things until he says "please". ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home