The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Calling all Mommies


I’ve been feeling so savvy since I received my mommy business cards! No more searching for a scrap of paper crumpled in the corners of my purse. Now I have these chic calling cards right at my finger tips to exchange phone numbers or plan a future play date. Couture Invito has scads of designs to choose from. I’m telling you ladies, it was a tough choice, there are so many fabulous designs to choose from. You even pick your fonts and colors to make your mommy calling card as unique as you are! Also, you can add any medical alerts (i.e.: medication, allergies, special needs etc) on the back of the card at no additional charge. These babies are affordable at $16 for 25 personalized square cards. Pass it on!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger lchamrick said…

    I love the idea of the Mom cards. I wish I would have created that :)!

    Laura Hamrick
    www.ontray2go.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home