The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A La Cart


Shopping with kids just got easier! OnTray is the coolest on the go container for shopping carts. We have been testing one for a couple weeks and have fallen in love. OnTray attaches easily to the handle of your shopping cart and has multi-functions. Cherrios or Goldfish filled our tray most often and kept our little dude content while I shopped. I plan to use it when I shop alone to hold my grocery list, coupons and a pen. But, you can also use it to hold crayons, small toys or whatever keeps your babe busy. It comes with a lid, stores easily in my purse and it is dishwasher safe (top rack). We give it 4 thumbs up; 2 mommy thumbs & 2 sticky toddler thumbs.

Oh! I can't forget to mention it is mom-invented!

Get yours for only $6.99 at OnTray2go.com

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home