The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Monday, March 05, 2007

The Little Blue Pill

I have three kids under 7, however that apparently is not enough to satisfy someone out there because I am bombareded with emails about the amazing little blue pill that will enhance my sex life.

I hope it's for a guy because the subject line reads:"want to be the best with your girlfriend". Now, I have girl friends, but no girlfriends. I'm pretty sure my girl friends don't need me on a little blue pill.

I wonder what happens when women take it. ?? Will I also be able to give my partner longer, more satisfying results? You know...my partner better just live by a cute little rhyme the kids came home from day care with years ago..."you get what you get and you don't throw a fit".

If you happen to need some blue pills and "action all night long", I have some info you may be interested in. Cheers!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger stas3 said…

    I too am bombarded with these e-mails. I have three sons 5 and under and I just think to myself, Are they Crazy?!

     
  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger Kristine said…

    We had three boys in 2 1/2 years. Our first was born in July of 77 and our last was born in Sept of 79. I was busy. I didn't have time for friends for 5 years. I had a T-shirt that said Boom, Boom, Boom on one side and the other say Yes, I was busy! They were Irish Triplets who are all grown up now. And they grow up fast but then comes grandkids. I really get grandparenting and why it is so great!

    What about that lady who just had 8 babies, plus she already had 6 at home???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home