The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Morning Madness

We seem to be clear of the pox. Thank goodness. Still don't know what the baby has-other than cronic crankiness, but it seems tolerable.

Next on my list is some Christmas shopping. Scouting out the deals and steals this morning and thought I'd share some finds with you.



Our friends at dear monday send us this fabulous coupon with exclusive discount for MOBs Lounge mommas! 15% off their fantastic paper goods with beautiful designs. Please pay them a visit!



I'm always on the look-out for fabulous bags that are nice enough for me to carry around, suitable to throw some diapers and wipes in, and durable for all the beatings it would take belonging to a busy mom of boys. I stumbled upon this designers' store on the web. Check out these lovely large bags by Fierce Kitten Studio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home