The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Dapper Dan

Our morning begins as usual, and all is going smooth. I grabbed a pair of jeans, a shirt and a fresh diaper for the prince just like any other day. He never has protested clothing, until today, that is. He looked at what I picked out and started crying. “Is that striped T-shirt really that bad?” I asked myself. Then my little style swami started repeating “guitars, guitars, guitars” in a desperate tone. “What is he talking about?” I ponder. Then I realized over the weekend we bought a new shirt with guitars on it. I was completely shocked he even remembered we bought it… and to go a couple of days before he demanded to wear it. He must have had a t-shirt flashback or I have a vein sprout on my hands. In the end, my pint-sized fashion plate did look rockin’ in his guitars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home