The Daily Dose by The Queen Mum

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

For Us Girls

More and more we search high and low for stuff for the kiddo's, then screw ourselves just grabbing whatever we find that may or may not work out for us.

Queenmum ot the rescue! Well, only if you've been searching high and low for a fantastic curling iron. They definitely are NOT all alike.

I have thick thick hair, and loads of it. It's dead straight, but I can nearly pull off an afro-look because there is so much hair. The last thing I can get it to do after baby #3 is curl. It's finally long enough to really look great if I use a big fat curling iron or rollers. I've been doing rollers for a while, but the curl doesn't hold. An hour later I just have a full head of flat, yet poofy hair.

I've discovered a miracle! The Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic curling iron. My hair is still curled after sleep on it! It heats in 30 seconds with 30 different heat settings. You put water in the removable end which does some magical thing to my hair making it curl and stay curled. I love it, I'm throwing my other 4 curling irons in the trash! Happy Hair Day to me! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home